- A firm, dense pillow with natural, steam-treated horsehair
- A very traditional and durable natural filling and upholstery material
- Horsehair has natural springiness that providing good firm support without a rigid feel
- An excellent regulator of temperature, so particularly beneficial if you tend to overheat at night
- Balances moisture levels thereby creating a drier sleeping environment, said to have anti-rheumatic qualities
Organic cotton quilted case filled with horsehair. This is a medium to firm pillow which retains its spring for many years. The natural 'springiness' of the horsehair helps to provide you with good support without a solid, rigid feel.
Our horsehair comes from European horses, is washed at 90 degrees with natural soap and air dried for 24 hours. It is the cleanest and most ethical horsehair we've found.
Horsehair is a very traditional, robust and flexible filling material and an excellent regulator of moisture, so is particularly suited for people who suffer from night sweats. It provides a warm and dry environment and is also said to have anti-rheumatic qualities.
Outer quilted organic cotton case contains a simple organic cotton case that can be unzipped in order to adjust the height of the filling to your desired feel.
Available in two sizes:
Small: 40 x 60cm (16'' x 24'')
Standard: 50 x 75cm (20" x 30")